Friday, April 26, 2013

Today is day 1 of my freaky little blog...
     Since I'm new I'm going to name my favorite bands,

.Blood On The Dance Floor
.Falling In Reverse
.Escape The Fate
.Halestorm
.Alice In Chains
.Asking Alexandria
.Sleeping With Sirens
.Black Veil Brides
.Breaking Benjamin
.Linkin Park
.Paramore
.Black Sabbath
.Avenged Sevenfold
.Five Finger Death Punch
.Fall Out Boy
.Jeffree Star
.Good Charlotte
.Bring Me The Horizon
.Bauhaus
.Pop Evil
.The Ting Tings
.Like Moths To Flames
.Three Days Grace
.Children Of Bodom
.Death Cab For Cutie
.Meg And Dia
.Suicide Silence
.Nine Inch Nails
.Jimmy Eat world
.Green Day
.Guns N Roses
.The Fray
.P!nk
.Panic!At The Disco
.Evanescence
.System Of A Down
.Secondhand Serenade
.Voltaire
There are so many more and I will continue searching for more. If you haven't heard these you must listen to them. Music saved my life so let it save yours.


SO GOODNIGHT
SLEEP TIGHT
AND BE CAREFUL
I BITE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment